Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Sabtu, 04 Februari 2017

+ Game Name: World of Anime
+ Game Type: RPG
+ Game Features:
  -Save/Load system
  -Change Job system
  -Tier-up system
  -Hunting
  -Crafting
  -Bossing





Download: World of Anime RPG vOBT

This is an OBT (Open Beta Test) version.

If you think this RPG should be continue,
Give me an opinion, suggestion, critic or a bugs, just comment in below.

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. What music background did you use on the game i'm just curious :>

    BalasHapus
  2. Hey man. I downloaded your RPG and played it a while ago. What I can say is the concept is good, the map is good, the music is good, the RPG itself is good, actually. Might I suggest to you to allow single-player games, since the RPG itself isn't popular yet. It may be a way to boost popularity (and I'm saying this because I'm a solo player lmao). I will not yet critic the gameplay itself since, I suppose, this is the first released version of the game. Anyway, you should work on it. I salute you with the map. Cheers.

    BalasHapus

- Copyright © Bert RPG Maker - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -